A dental practice with comprehensive dental care is key to maintaining a healthy and comfortable smile. From regular dental cleanings to extensive oral surgery, the Sea of Pearls Dental Boutique team can help you get the proper care. Our lead dentist, Dr. Daniela Lemoine, helps patients receive extensive dental services in East Cobb, GA.
Dr. Lemoine maintains an ongoing commitment to continuing her dental education in order to stay on top of the latest in dentistry and dental science. She collaborates as needed with local specialists and dental labs to customize patients’ care with quality materials and techniques.
Dental Services in East Cobb, GA
Dr. Lemoine and her team at Sea of Pearls Dental Boutique offer high-quality, detailed dental care. We never want our patients to feel rushed or that we did not listen to their needs. Dr. Lemoine is dedicated to the comfort of our patients and wants you to feel welcomed, relaxed, and heard when you come in for dental care. Discover our cosmetic, general, and restorative dental treatments for healthier, more aesthetically pleasing smiles.
Our cosmetic dental services enhance the natural smile.
- Gum Contouring: If you have a gummy smile, Dr. Lemoine can remove excess gum tissue precisely. Gum contouring can also remove infected tissue if patients have gum disease.
- ClearCorrect: Clear aligners provide comfortable and discreet orthodontic treatment. Unlike traditional braces, ClearCorrect aligners are removable, so patients can quickly eat and clean their teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are shells of porcelain ceramic that cover dental injuries and tooth stains. Veneers can create a brighter and more even smile.
- Dental Bonding: Dr. Lemoine is trained in anterior composite bonding to address severely injured teeth. Bonding treatments use composite materials, which Dr. Lemoine color-matches to the natural enamel.
- Teeth Whitening: KoR teeth whitening is a professional treatment that can erase years of dental stains. Our dental office also offers take-home treatments for patients with sensitive teeth or for patients to maintain their results.
With general dental care, our team helps patients receive high-quality routine treatments.
- Custom Mouthguard: We offer customized night guards for patients who clench and grind their teeth during sleep. Wearing a custom-made mouthguard protects teeth from tooth wear and damage. Night guards also prevent headaches and jaw pain.
- Family Dentistry: Our family-friendly dental office helps patients of every age. We are dedicated to providing oral health care for patients at every stage of their life.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dental sedation ensures that patients feel comfortable during treatment. With sedation, we can help anxious or fearful patients receive dental care.
Our restorative dental treatments revitalize the function of the smile.
- Dental Bridge: A bridge fills in the gap left by one to four consecutive missing teeth. Crowns can secure traditional bridges in place, but we will recommend implants for a longer-lasting restoration.
- Tooth Crowns: Dental crowns are caps that fully cover broken, chipped, and worn teeth. Crowns may also secure dental bridges or cap off dental implants.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is a versatile restoration that can restore one to all of your missing teeth. Implants are durable titanium screws that create a supportive foundation for restorations once fused to the jawbone. We recommend dental implants to many patients with missing teeth.
- Dentures & Partials: Patients can restore rows or arches of lost permanent teeth with complete and partial dentures. Our team recommends implant-supported dentures over removable dentures so patients can comfortably and easily eat the foods they love.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Gum disease can begin with gum irritation and inflammation. Over time, gum disease can lead to gum recession and tooth loss. Dr. Lemoine provides surgical gum services as well as deep gum cleanings in-office.
Call Our Dental Office Today
Do you need a new dentist office in Sandy Springs, Roswell, or East Cobb, GA? Request a dental consultation with our dental team online or call Sea of Pearls Dental Boutique at 470.431.1580. Then, at your next dental visit, please let us know if you have questions for our team. Dr. Lemoine and her dentists are here to help answer your dental questions.