If store-bought whitening treatment isn’t working for you, try KöR teeth whitening. KöR uses refrigerated, highly potent whitening gels and typically combines in-office and at-home treatments to deliver brighter smiles. We provide KöR teeth whitening at Sea of Pearls Dental Boutique in East Cobb, Georgia, to remove tooth stains and create uniformly white smiles.
Why Choose KöR Teeth Whitening?
KöR is a highly effective whitening method that provides the following:
- Comfortable Care: KöR whitening treatment uses desensitizing gel to ensure patients do not feel discomfort during the whitening process. This gel can combat pulp inflammation. KöR also does not use lights or lasers, which can increase sensitivity.
- Consistent Treatment: With KöR, you don’t have to wonder when you’re receiving your next treatment. We help schedule everything to ensure you know when you need to begin each treatment step.
- Brilliant Results: Potent whitening gel and a thorough KöR treatment process can ensure that bright, white results last. We also provide maintenance to keep your teeth white.
KöR Teeth Whitening Treatment in East Cobb, GA
First, we will take impressions to create KöR-Seal™ trays. These trays are contoured to teeth to seal out saliva. Saliva can impact the effectiveness of active ingredients like hydrogen peroxide. Custom-fit trays ensure that the active ingredients reach the enamel. KöR offers multiple types of treatments:
- KöR Home: This treatment involves two weeks of at-home treatment and periodic maintenance. KöR Home benefits patients who have normal staining.
- KöR Max: We also recommend this treatment for patients with normal tooth stains. After two weeks of take-home trays, patients visit our office, where we will isolate the teeth and place the whitening gel.
- KöR Ultra: If patients have tough stains, we recommend KöR Ultra. After we create custom trays, we will provide jumpstart conditioning. During this conditioning, we placed 13% Hydremide® Peroxide gel on the trays to encourage oxygenation. Oxygenation occurs when the particles in the whitening gel scatter, breaking down tooth stains. This is followed by 3 to 4 weeks of nighttime home treatment, in-office treatment, and periodic maintenance.
- KöR Ultra-T: Ultra-T is for patients with tetracycline stains. After in-office conditioning, patients receive 6 to 8 weeks of at-home nighttime treatment. Then, patients receive in-office whitening and periodic maintenance for their smiles.
KöR Teeth Whitening FAQs
Learn more about the KöR whitening process with answers to these common questions:
How does refrigeration help the KöR whitening process?
Refrigerating whitening gels keeps active ingredients stable and ensures that they are effective. Whitening gel can lose its effectiveness if left in warm or hot temperatures, as it can degrade over time. Additionally, whitening gels left at warm temperatures can become more acidic, increasing the possibility of pain and sensitivity.
Can you skip KöR whitening sessions?
We do not recommend that patients skip even one session as they may not get the desired results. Although KöR seems like an intensive process, this process ensures that patients receive bright and lasting results.
How long will KöR whitening results last?
KöR results can last six months to three years, depending on the patient. Maintenance in our office can keep teeth bright and prevent new staining.